FOR TECHNICAL REASONS, THE LABORATORY DOES NOT CURRENTLY CARRY OUT AN ANALYSIS OF FERTILISERS AND SUBSTRATES. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
• the customer takes a sample of the fertiliser or substrate and delivers it to the Agrochemistry Laboratory of the State Plant Protection Service
• take 5 to 10 samples from different sites but not from the surface. The samples taken at the individual points shall be placed in a bucket, thoroughly mixed and one intermediate sample shall be taken from the mixed sample. For liquid fertilizers (e.g. slurry, digested, etc.), approximately 3 litres are required for testing, and for solid fertilizers approximately 2 kg.
• if liquid fertilizers are taken, they shall be mixed in the whole volume (whole storage or tank) before sampling.
• if the fertiliser is intended to be dispersed on the field, the sample shall be taken before dispersal.
• depending on weather conditions and air temperature, it may be necessary to keep it in the cold after sampling.
Detailed information is available on the website of the State Plant Protection Service: https://www.vaad.gov.lv/lv/augsnes-meslosanas-lidzeklu-and-substrated-l….
Payment for service
The service shall be paid in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, which has been issued on the basis of Annex 2, paragraph 31, of Cabinet Regulation No. 493 of 12 July 2012, “Price List for Payment Services of the State Plant Protection Service”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• Customer receives testing report to specified email address
• Customer receives testing report to specified mail address
• customer arrives at the Agrochemistry Laboratory of the State Plant Protection Service and receives a test report