• the customer takes the soil sample and sends it by post or to the Omniva pakomate (Riga T/C ACROPOLIS Alfa).
• the customer takes a sample of soil and delivers it to the Agrochemistry Laboratory of the State Plant Protection Service.
Documents to be submitted — completed form "Application for soil analysis.
• one sample may be taken from an area not exceeding 6 ha. Each area shall constitute one sampling area.
• take each sample by going diagonally along the length of the area and by carrying out 15-20 depositions or diggings with a shovel at a depth of 20 cm. Place the soil taken in individual zones or digs in a bucket, mix carefully.
• take one average soil sample (approximately 0.5 to 1 kg) from the mixed soil, placed in a clean container (e.g. a plastic bucket or fabric bag). Where several samples are taken, each sample shall be clearly identified.
• samples are taken from homogeneous soil, soil with different granulometric composition (e.g. sand and clay), with different organic matter content or from different soil types (e.g. sow carbonate and poached soils) should not be combined in one sample.
• the sample must not be taken in a newly calcified or fertilised field, the sample shall be taken no sooner than one month after kayaking or fertilising.
• the sample must not contain as far as possible undivided parts of plants, animal residues, stones or other impurities.
• if soil mineral nitrogen (N/NH4 and N/NO3) is to be determined, contact the laboratory.
Further information is available on the website of the State Plant Protection Service: https://www.vaad.gov.lv/lv/augsnes-laboratory-testesana
Payment for service
The service shall be paid in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, which has been issued on the basis of Section 27 of Annex 2 to Cabinet Regulation No. 493 of 12 July 2012, “Price List for Payment Services of the State Plant Protection Service”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• Customer receives testing report to specified email address
• Customer receives tests to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the Agrochemistry Laboratory of the State Plant Protection Service and receives analytical results