• Customer submits documents using the e-service Rural Support Service (LAD) in the Electronic Login System (EPS)
• To do this, register with the LAD Customer Register. When you register for a LAD client, the EPS access is granted automatically. Detailed information on the required documents and the procedures for submitting them is available on the http://www.lad.gov.lv/lv/e-login-system-eps-1/ka-klut-per-user website of the LAD.
• if the customer is already registered in the LAD Customer Register, the LAD EPS is authored and the “National Plant Protection Service” service is selected under the main menu.
Detailed instructions on the use of the LAD EPS e-service “Soil agronomic research” are available in the Manual http://www.lad.gov.lv/files/rokasgramata_agrokimiska_izpete_2017.pdf
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service or its regional department and submits documents
• sending documents by e-mail
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
The following documents shall be attached to the application
• plan of land borders of areas to be mapped with cadastre numbers
• highlighted blocks of fields with rural block numbers (using e-service)
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• develop a soil sampling plan;
• take soil samples according to the plan;
• perform an analysis of soil samples in the laboratory;
• carry out computerised processing of the results of agrochemical soil tests and prepare an assessment;
• prepare a digital map of soil agrochemical research and develop agro-chemical research materials.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, which has been issued on the basis of points 26, 27, 28 and 29 of Annex 2 to Cabinet Regulation No 493 of 12 July 2012, Schedule of Payment Services of the State Plant Protection Service.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• Customer receives research results in the Electronic Login System of Rural Support https://eps.lad.gov.lv/login
• Customer receives research results to the official e-mail address or e-mail address specified
• Customer receives research results to the specified mail address