• the customer sends the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Agency or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Completed application form.
2. A copy of the document certifying the place of origin of harmful organisms, plants, plant products and objects in contact with them intended for testing or scientific purposes and varietal selection.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• assess the risk of spreading the harmful organism and take a decision on the application of appropriate phytosanitary measures;
• when a person has completed the phytosanitary measures, check the conformity of premises and facilities with the specified phytosanitary measures, as well as the scientific and technical qualifications of the personnel;
• after carrying out checks, a decision shall be taken regarding the issue of an authorisation for the importation or movement of harmful organisms, plants, plant products and objects in contact with them, determining the amount of material necessary for carrying out tests.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid at EUR 24,19 (per installation) in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, which has been issued on the basis of Section 2 (16) of Cabinet Regulation No 493 of 12 July 2012 on the “Price List for Payment Services of the State Plant Protection Service”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision and permission to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision and permit