• the customer shall submit the documents using an e-service in the National Plant Monitoring Information System (KUVIS).
• To do this, complete and submit to the State Plant Protection Service an “Application FOR THE Use OF KUVIS” and enter into a “Contract for the Provision of Fee Services and Procedures for Payment”.
• When you have received a user name and password after submitting an application, authorizes KUVIS.
The video instruction “Filling an electronic application for a phytosanitary certificate” is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-uqD_8P9I & t = 41 s
• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer arrives in the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service and submits the documents.
Documents to be submitted - completed form “Application for the Performance of Phytosanitary Control for Receiving a Phytosanitary Certificate”.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• clarify plant and plant production phytosanitary requirements in the beneficiary country;
• carry out a plant production test (sampling and laboratory tests, if necessary);
• issue a phytosanitary certificate to the person.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, which has been issued on the basis of Annex 2, paragraph 12, of Cabinet Regulation No. 493 of 12 July 2012, “Price List for Payment Services of the State Plant Protection Service”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• an inspector of the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service shall inspect the plants and plant products subject to phytosanitary control declared by the customer and issue a phytosanitary certificate.