• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Completed application form.
2. A sample of the labelling or labelling text with information in Latvian, specifying the actual quality characteristics of the fertiliser and substrate.
3. Information on the batch number and quantity of the fertiliser and substrate.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• decide to issue an authorisation for the marketing of a registered fertiliser and substrate if the test results show non-compliance with the indicators declared in the register.
Payment of state fee
Prior to receipt of the service, the State fee of EUR 14,23 shall be paid in accordance with Section 4.1 of Cabinet Regulation No. 83 of 30 January 2007, Regulations regarding the State fee for the registration of a fertiliser and substrate or the receipt of a permit for the importation or marketing of a fertiliser and substrate, as well as the procedures for payment thereof.
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 184.108.40.206.,
by specifying the name and stage of circulation of the fertiliser, e.g.: On the registration of NPK 6-10-20
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision