• Customer sends documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives in the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• check plant production (sampling and laboratory tests shall be carried out if necessary);
• issue a pre-export certificate to the person.
Payment for service
The service must be paid in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, which has been issued on the basis of Regulation No 493 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 12 July 2012, Schedule of Payment Services of the State Plant Protection Service, Annex 2, Sub-paragraph 12.1 (see section “Other information” - “Regulatory enactments”).
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• Inspectorate of the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service shall inspect plants and plant products subject to phytosanitary control declared by the customer and issue a pre-export certificate