• Customer sends documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives in the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
Documents to be submitted:
• for a seed grower: plans for fields related to growing, specifying the area (ha); rural history
• for the seed preparation or packer: description of the material-technical base indicating its affiliation; the seed mixture preparation shall be accompanied by information on the seed mixture preparation equipment which ensures the uniformity of the finished seed mixture
• for the seed trader and the seed importer: information on the origin of the seed intended for marketing, indicating the cooperation partners
Payment of state fee
Prior to receipt of the service, the State fee shall be paid in accordance with Section 2.1 or 2.2 of Cabinet Regulation No. 1026 of 1 October 2013, Regulations Regarding State Charge in the Field of Circulation of Seed (see Section “Other Information” - “Legislative Acts”).
Amount of the State fee:
• for the registration of a person in the Register of Seed Growers and Seed Traders of the State Plant Monitoring System, EUR 7.11;
• regarding the making of changes to the register of Seed Growers and Seed Traders of the State Plant Monitoring System, EUR 2.85.
The State fee must be paid into the following State budget account:
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 22.214.171.124.
Objective: On the registration of a person in the Register of Seed Growers and Seed Traders of the State Plant Monitoring Information System
Regarding the making of changes to the Register of Seed Growers and Seed Traders of the State Plant Monitoring Information System
Receipt of services
Registration in the Register of Seed Growers and Seed Traders, making or removing amendments from the Register