• Customer authenticates to the e-services site of the agricultural sector and submits documents
Information on completing and submitting an e-service application is available in the “How to use an e-service site” and “E-service user guide” guides (see “Documents and forms”).
• the customer sends the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives in the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
The application must be accompanied by a copy of the documents certifying the quality of the seed sown (certificates, etc.)
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• perform an inspection of the growing field;
• take a decision on the eligibility of the variety volumes for seed production;
• prepare and issue a field viewing protocol to the customer.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, which has been issued on the basis of Annex 2, paragraph 6, of Cabinet Regulation No. 493 of 12 July 2012, “Price List for Payment Services of the State Plant Protection Service”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• Customer authenticates to the e-services site of the farming industry and receives field survey protocol
• the customer receives a field viewing protocol to the official electronic address or the specified e-mail address
• Customer receives field viewing protocol to the specified mail address
• the customer arrives in the regional section of the State Plant Protection Service and receives a field survey report