• the customer authenticates to the e-services site of the agricultural sector and submits documents.
Information on completing and submitting an e-service application is available in the “How to use an e-service site” and “E-service user guide” guides (see “Documents and forms”).
• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives with the State Plant Protection Service or its regional department and submits the documents.
Documents to be submitted - a completed application form.
If the application specifies the grounds for B, C or D, the application shall be accompanied by a description of the specific circumstances and copies of the documents certifying them.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• decide on the issue of an individual authorisation for the use of seed and vegetative propagating material of conventional origin in organic farming.
Payment of state fee
• before receiving the service, the State fee of EUR 7.11 (for each variety indicated in the application) must be paid in accordance with Section 2.1 of Cabinet Regulation No. 251 of 16 March 2010, Regulations on State Fee in the field of Organic Farming.
• if an e-service is used, it is possible to pay the national fee online at the time of application.
• if an individual permit is required for a seed mixture prepared in accordance with the rules for growing and marketing of seed (seed binding will be labelled accordingly), the State fee shall be paid for one permit.
• if it is planned to purchase ingredients for the preparation of a seed mixture, the individual authorisation shall be required for each component of the mixture and the national fee shall be paid for each individual authorisation.
• if the seed or vegetative propagating material is intended for scientific purposes or selection (justification D is indicated in the application), the State fee shall not be payable.
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 220.127.116.11.
Objective: On the issue of an authorisation for the use of vegetative propagating material and seed in organic farming, if such material and seed have not been obtained using the organic agricultural production method
Receipt of services
• Customer authenticates to the e-services site of the agricultural sector and receives a decision
• the customer receives a decision to the official e-mail address or e-mail address specified