• the customer sends the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
Documents to be submitted:
• an opinion of the country of production on the compliance of the imported fertiliser or substrate with the requirements set out in Annex II to Regulation No 2021/1165 or, as the case may be, an opinion on the conformity of the notified fertiliser or substrate issued by the competent authority of the organic farming of the country, the control body or body which has recognised it (if such an opinion exists);
• information on raw materials, if necessary indicating their origin and method of extraction.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• assess the compliance of the fertiliser or substrate with the requirements set out in Annex II to Regulation No 2021/1165;
• decide on the compliance of a fertiliser or substrate with the requirements set out in Annex II to Regulation No 2021/1165 and, as appropriate, on the inclusion or non-inclusion in the list of fertilisers for organic farming;
• if a fertiliser or substrate complies with the requirements set out in Annex II to Regulation No 2021/1165, the list of fertilisers and substrates “Allowed for use in organic farming” shall be included for a period of five years (from the date of the decision).
Payment for service
The service shall be paid in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, issued on the basis of Annex 2, paragraph 112, of Cabinet Regulation No 493 of 12 July 2012, “Price List for Payment Services of the State Plant Protection Service”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision