• Customer sends documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or to an official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service or its regional department and submits documents
The owner of the licence shall submit to the State Plant Protection Service at least five working days prior to the sampling of the batch of the plant protection product a completed form “Application regarding the removal of a sample for a plant protection product that has expired”. An inspector of the State Plant Protection Service shall take a sample of the batch of the plant protection product.
The client shall submit the following documents after receiving the results of the analysis of a batch of plant protection products from an accredited laboratory:
• an application in free form for extending the period of release for a plant protection product which has expired;
• a copy of the test report issued by an accredited laboratory.
Upon receipt of the submission of the customer and the results of analyses, the State Plant Protection Service shall prepare an assessment and take a decision regarding the extension of the term of distribution for the plant protection product, which has expired.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid at EUR 26 (per sampling) and EUR 7,42 (for the preparation of one assessment) in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, issued on the basis of Cabinet Regulation No 493 of 12 July 2012 on the “Price List of State Plant Protection Service”, Annex 2, points 109 and 110.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• the inspector of the State Plant Protection Service shall take a sample of the batch of the plant protection product at the address indicated by the customer
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision