Submission of messages
• Customer sends documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service or its regional department and submits documents
The service is free.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• assess the information submitted by the producer/processor/importer of seed or vegetative propagating material;
• decide on the inclusion of information in the “Available organic seed and vegetative propagating material database”.
Publish messages to a database
The details are published in the “Available database of organic seed and vegetative propagating material”