Submission of messages
• Customer authenticates to the e-services website of the agricultural sector and submits information
Information on completing and submitting an e-service application is available in the “E-Service User Guide” (see “Documents and Forms”).
• the customer sends the documents to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the official electronic address;
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
• Details of the extent to which fertilisers (explosives precursors) were sold in the previous year: potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate, calcium nitrate, calcium ammonium nitrate, and fertilisers containing 16% or more of the nitrogen content of ammonium nitrate by weight of the fertiliser.
The service is free.