• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Completed application form.
2. A report of the testing of an accredited laboratory indicating the content of undesirable impurities in accordance with Annex 3 to Regulation No 506 of the Cabinet 01.09.2015.
3. A copy of the test report on the safety of detonation of an ammonium nitrate fertiliser with a nitrogen content exceeding 28%.
4. Information on the lot number and quantity of the fertiliser
5. A sample of the labelling or labelling text with information in Latvian in accordance with Section 506 52 of Regulation No. 01.09.2015 of the Cabinet.
6. List of trading venues.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• take a decision regarding the issuance of a permit for the importation and marketing of a specific batch of a fertiliser, if the batch of the fertiliser does not comply with the quality requirements referred to in Annex 1 to Regulation No 506 of the Cabinet.
Payment of state fee
Prior to receipt of the service, the State fee of EUR 71,14 shall be paid in accordance with Section 4.6 of Cabinet Regulation No. 83 of 30 January 2007, Regulations regarding the State fee for registration of a fertiliser and substrate or receipt of a permit for the importation or marketing of a fertiliser and substrate, as well as the procedures for payment thereof.
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 126.96.36.199.,
by specifying the name and stage of circulation of the fertiliser, e.g.: On the registration of NPK 6-10-20
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision