• the customer sends the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or its regional department, or to the official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Clients send documents by mail
• customer arrives in the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
Documents to be submitted - an application in free form regarding the issue of a permit for labelling of wood packaging material prior to heat treatment
The service is free.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• decide on the issue of a permit for the labelling of wood packaging material prior to heat treatment.
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision