• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application in which the required extension of the scope of use of a registered plant protection product, i.e. crop, harmful organism, dose of use, period of use, number of plants during the season and waiting time until harvest, shall be indicated
2. A statement stating that:
• the intended volume use is small;
• the proposed use of the plant protection product is safe for human and animal health and the environment;
• extending the scope of use is in the public interest.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• carry out an assessment;
• decide on the issue of an authorisation for an extension of the scope of use of a registered plant protection product.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid EUR 142,29 in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, issued on the basis of Annex 2, paragraph 50, of Cabinet Regulation No. 493 of 12 July 2012, “List of State Plant Protection Service Charge Services”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address