• Customer sends documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
Documents to be submitted:
• Plant Varietal License Agreement
• Copy of the document certifying payment of the State fee
Payment of state fee
• before receiving the service, the State fee of EUR 7.11 must be paid in accordance with paragraph 6 of Cabinet Regulation No. 173 of 13 March 2012, Regulations on State Charge in the Field of Plant Variety Protection (see “Other Information” - “Legislative Acts”).
• When registering a compulsory licence, the State fee should not be paid.
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 220.127.116.11.
Objective: On registration of a licence contract with the State Plant Protection Service
Receipt of services
• the recipient of the service receives the registered contract to the designated e-mail address or to the official e-mail address
• the recipient of the service receives the registered agreement to the specified mail address
• the recipient of the service arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives the registered contract