• Customer sends documents to email@example.com or official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
The following documents shall be attached to the application
• a statement or a copy thereof where the manufacturer certifies that the fertiliser complies with the requirements of Regulation No 2003/2003
• Text of the identification labelling of the fertiliser in the original and Latvian language in accordance with Regulation No 2003/2003
The service is free.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• enter information into the State information system for crop monitoring.
The information submitted has been published in the national register of products and substrates for film