• the customer sends the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or its regional department, or to the official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives in the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
Documents to be submitted:
• application in free form for permission to print plant passport
• Model plant passport
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• decide on the authorisation to print a plant passport;
• give the person the printing code of the plant passport;
• approve a model plant passport of the type concerned.
The service is free.
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision