• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
1. An application specifying:
• conditions of use of an unregistered plant protection product - the crop, harmful organisms, the dose of use, the time of use, the number of rounds during the season and the waiting time for harvesting;
• the planned location of the trial;
• the responsible person.
2. Documentation containing all available data to allow the assessment of the potential effects of the plant protection product on human and animal health and the environment.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• carry out an assessment;
• decide on the issue of an authorisation for the use of an unregistered plant protection product in studies and experiments.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid EUR 142,29 in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, issued on the basis of Annex 2, paragraph 57, of Cabinet Regulation No. 493 of 12 July 2012, “Price List of State Plant Protection Service Charge Services”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision