• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Completed application form.
2. A test report issued by the manufacturer (if the fertiliser and substrate was produced in a European Union Member State and in the European Economic Area State) or a test report issued by an accredited laboratory, indicating the content of the indicators to be declared in accordance with Annex 1 to Regulation No 506 of the Cabinet 01.09.2015 and the content of undesirable impurities in conformity with Annex 3 to these Regulations.
3. A copy of the test report on the safety of detonation of an ammonium nitrate fertiliser with a nitrogen content exceeding 28%.
4. Information on the location, time, performer, quantity of fertiliser, purpose of tests and studies.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• decide on the issue of an authorisation for imports of unregistered fertiliser for efficacy trials and studies.
Payment of state fee
Prior to receipt of the service, the State fee of EUR 142,29 shall be paid in accordance with Section 4.3 of Cabinet Regulation No. 83 of 30 January 2007, Regulations regarding the State fee for registration of a fertiliser and substrate or receipt of a permit for the importation or marketing of a fertiliser and substrate, as well as the procedures for payment thereof.
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 18.104.22.168.,
by specifying the name and stage of circulation of the fertiliser, e.g.: On the registration of NPK 6-10-20
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision