Submission of a declaration
• Customer authenticates to the e-services website of the agricultural sector and makes a declaration
Information on completing and submitting an e-service application is available in the “How to use an e-service site” and “E-service user guide” guides (see “Documents and forms”).
• the customer sends the declaration to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address
• the declaration must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends declaration by post
• the customer arrives with the State Plant Protection Service or its regional department and submits a declaration
The State Plant Protection Service shall accept and compile declarations in order to obtain data on the quantities of plants and plant products subject to phytosanitary control.
The service is free.