• Customer submits documents using the e-service Rural Support Service (LAD) in the Electronic Login System (EPS)
• To do this, register with the LAD Customer Register. When you register for a LAD client, the EPS access is granted automatically. Detailed information on the required documents and the procedures for submitting them is available on the http://www.lad.gov.lv/lv/e-login-system-eps-1/ka-klut-per-user website /
• if the customer is already registered in the LAD Customer Register, then authorizes LAD EPS and selects the “Summary of crop plans” service in the main menu under the heading “National Plant Protection Service”
Information on the use of the e-service “Summary of crop manure plans” is available in the manual and in the video guide (see “Documents and Forms”).
• Customer sends documents to official e-mail address or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
The service is free