• The customer shall submit a summary using the e-service Rural Support Service (LAD) in the Electronic Login System (EPS).
• To do this, register with the LAD Customer Register. When you register for a LAD client, the EPS access is granted automatically. Detailed information on the required documents and the procedures for submitting them is available on the https://www.lad.gov.lv/lv/ka-klut-par-eps-user website of the LAD.
• if the customer is already registered in the LAD Customer Register, the LAD EPS is authored and the “National Plant Protection Service” section of the main menu selects the “Summary of crop manure plans” service.
Information on the use of the e-service “Summary of crop manure plans” is available in the manual and in the video guide (see “Documents and Forms”).
• the customer sends the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
The service is free.