• Customer authenticates to the e-services site of the agricultural sector and submits documents
Information on completing and submitting an e-service application is available in the “How to use an e-service site” and “E-service user guide” guides (see “Documents and forms”).
• the customer sends the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service or its regional department and submits documents
Documents to be submitted
For registration in the register:
1. Completed form "Application for registration in the Official Register of Professional Operators.
2. The “Declaration on Phytosanitary Control” form has been completed.
If a person wishes to carry out labelling of wood packaging material, the following shall be submitted in addition:
• the completed form “Application for authorisation for labelling of wood packaging material”;
• storage areas and storage plans;
• a copy of the conformity document issued by the certifying authority (to be attached if the person undergoes the thermal treatment of wood);
• description of the process of heat treatment of wood and wood packaging material and of the process of manufacturing and labelling of wood packaging material (instruction).
For deletion from the register, the form “Application for deletion from the official register of Professional Operators” has been completed.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• take a decision on the registration of a person in the Official Register of Professional Operators;
• assign the official registration number;
• decide to remove a person from the official register of Professional Operators.
Payment of state fee
• before the receipt of the service, the State fee of EUR 7.11 (for registration in the register) must be paid in accordance with Cabinet Regulation No. 139 of 20 February 2007, Regulations regarding the State fee rates and the procedures for payment thereof regarding the holding of the register of plant protection products, the register of plant and plant products subject to phytosanitary control and the register of wood packaging labels sub-paragraph 3.1.
• no national fee should be paid for removal from the register.
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 188.8.131.52.
Objective: Evaluation of the application for registration of a person in the Official Register of Professional Operators (name or surname of the operator must be indicated)
Receipt of services
• Customer authenticates to the e-services site of the agricultural sector and receives a decision
• the customer receives a decision to the official e-mail address or e-mail address specified
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision