• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted
• an application specifying the following information:
- the name of the legal person or the name of the natural person;
- the registration number in the Enterprise Register or the personal identity number;
- the registered office or address of the place of residence;
- contact details (telephone number, e-mail address);
- the address (location) of the place of seed cultivation and preparation;
• a list of varieties in the vegetable variety collection, indicating the origin of each variety and the way the seed is obtained;
• a copy of the document certifying payment of the State fee.
The making or deletion of amendments from the register must submit an application in a free form regarding the making or deletion of amendments from the register of collectors of vegetable varieties and a copy of the document certifying payment of the State fee.
The State Plant Protection Service shall examine the documents submitted and take a decision regarding:
• the registration of a person in the register of collectors of vegetable varieties of the State Information System for the Monitoring of Plants;
• making amendments to the register;
• the removal of a person from the register.
Payment of state fee
National fee must be paid before the service is received
according to Cabinet Regulation No. 1026 of 1 October 2013, Regulations Regarding State Charge in the Field of Seed Circulation, paragraph 2.8 or 2.9.
Amount of the State fee:
• for the registration of a person in the register of collectors of vegetable varieties of the State Plant Monitoring System, EUR 7.11;
• concerning changes to the register of vegetable collectors of vegetable varieties of the national information system for the monitoring of crops EUR 3,56.
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 18.104.22.168.
Objective: On the registration of a person in the register of vegetable varietals of the State Plant Monitoring Information System
Regarding the making of changes to the register of vegetable collectors of vegetable varieties of the State information system for the monitoring of crops
Receipt of services
The person is registered in the register of collectors of vegetable varieties or deleted from the register or amended in the register.