• Customer sends documents to email@example.com or to an official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
Customer sends documents by mail
The customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service or the regional division thereof and submits the documents
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• decide on amendments to the official register of professional operators.
Payment of state fee
Prior to the receipt of the service, the State fee of EUR 2.85 shall be paid in accordance with Cabinet Regulation No. 139 of 20 February 2007, Regulations regarding the State fee rates and the procedures for payment thereof regarding the holding of the register of plant protection products, the register of plant and plant products subject to phytosanitary control and the register of persons involved in the circulation of plant products and labelling of wood packaging (Section 3.2) (see Other information section - “Legislative acts”).
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 188.8.131.52.
Objective: Evaluation of the application for changes to the official register of professional operators
Receipt of services
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision