• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
The customer sends the documents by mail.
The customer shall arrive at the State Plant Protection Service or the regional division thereof and shall submit the documents.
Documents to be submitted - a completed application form.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• decide on amendments to the official register of professional operators.
Payment of state fee
Prior to the receipt of the service, the State fee of EUR 2.85 shall be paid in accordance with Cabinet Regulation No. 139 of 20 February 2007, Regulations regarding the State fee rates and the procedures for payment thereof regarding the sorting of the register of plant protection products, the register of plant and plant products subject to phytosanitary control and the register of persons involved in the circulation of plant products and labelling of wood packaging. Section 3.2.
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Notes: Revenue classification code 188.8.131.52.
Objective: Evaluation of the application for changes to the official register of professional operators
Receipt of services
• the customer receives a decision to the email address specified.
• the customer receives a decision to the specified mail address.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision.