• Customer sends documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives in the regional division of the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
The application must be accompanied by a printout of the form prepared by the de minimis aid accounting system (available in the SRS Electronic Statement System https://eds.vid.gov.lv/login/) or the application must indicate the identification number of the form approved in the system.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• decide on the provision of de minimis aid for the “Aid for the preparation and use of quality seed” measure.
The service is free.
Receipt of services
• the positive decision taken can be consulted by the customer in the de minimis aid accounting system (available in the SRS Electronic declaration system)
• The negative decision is received by the customer to the specified e-mail address
• The negative decision is received by the customer to the specified mail address