• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
1. The “Application for a Certification Authorisation” form has been completed.
2. Guidelines for inspection and monitoring procedures.
3. Guidelines for the process of heat treatment of wood and wood packaging material.
4. Technical passport for thermal treatment equipment
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• check the conformity of the certification body with the requirements of regulatory enactments;
• decide on the issue of a permit for the certification of the heat treatment process for wood and wood packaging material.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid at EUR 142,29 in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, drawn up on the basis of Annex 2, paragraph 76, of Cabinet Regulation No 493 of 12 July 2012, “List of State Plant Protection Service Charge Services”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address