• Customer sends documents to email@example.com or official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
Documents to be submitted:
• an application specifying:
1) conditions for the use of a registered plant protection product for unregistered use - crop, harmful organism, dose of use, time of use, number of rounds during the season and waiting time until harvest
2) the planned location of the trial
3) the responsible person
• if the conditions of use of a registered plant protection product differ significantly from the conditions for unregistered use, the application shall be accompanied by a dossier containing all the necessary data to evaluate the potential effects on human and animal health and the environment.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• carry out an assessment;
• take a decision on the issue of an authorisation for the use of a registered plant protection product for unregistered use in studies and experiments.
Payment for service
The service is subject to payment of EUR 142,29 in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, issued on the basis of Cabinet Regulation No 493 of 12 July 2012, Schedule of State Plant Protection Service Charge Services, Annex 2, paragraph 57 (see section “Other information” - “Legislative acts”).
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision
• Customer receives a decision to the specified mail address