• Customer sends documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or official electronic address
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature
• Customer sends documents by mail
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents
Documents to be submitted
• a submission regarding the re-inclusion of the living organism in the Register of Plant Protection Products
• updated information referred to in Annex 1 or Annex 2 to Regulation No 568 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004 (identity and characterisation of the living organism, impact on human health and the environment, assessment of the effectiveness of use, production and intended use)
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• carry out an assessment of the decision;
• take a decision on the re-inclusion of the live organism in the Register of Plant Protection Products and lay down certain conditions of use for it;
• approve the labelling text;
• issue a marketing authorisation.
Payment for service
The service must be paid EUR 142,29 in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, issued on the basis of Cabinet Regulation No 493 of 12 July 2012, Schedule of State Plant Protection Service Charge Services, Annex 2, Sub-paragraph 18.2 (see section “Other information” - “Regulatory enactments”).
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Payment of state fee
In accordance with Section 7, Paragraph two of the Plant Protection Law, the State fee of EUR 42,69 shall be paid for registration and maintenance of a plant protection product in the register, on the basis of Cabinet Regulation No. 139 of 20 February 2007, Regulations regarding the State fee rates and the procedures for payment thereof regarding plant protection products register, plants subject to phytosanitary control and plants section 2 of the register of persons involved in the circulation of products and the register of labels for wood packaging (see section “Other information” - “Regulatory enactments”).
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Revenue classification code: 220.127.116.11.
Objective: On the sorting of the register of plant protection products
Receipt of services
• the customer receives a decision and registration certificate to the specified postal address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision and registration certificate