• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Completed application form.
2. An application for renewal of an authorisation pursuant to Article 43 of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 shall be accompanied by the following documents:
• any new information required due to changes in data requirements or criteria;
• proof that the new data have been collected due to data requirements or criteria that were not valid when the authorisation of the plant protection product was granted;
• any requested information to demonstrate that the plant protection product complies with the requirements laid down in the Regulation for the renewal of the approval of the active substance, safener or synergist contained therein.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• carry out an assessment for renewal of the authorisation;
• take a decision and renew the authorisation for the placing on the market and use of a plant protection product;
• register the plant protection product in the Register of Plant Protection Products;
• issue a marketing authorisation.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, which has been issued on the basis of points 41 and 67 of Annex 2, or paragraph 42 of Cabinet Regulation No 493 of 12 July 2012, “Price List of Payment Services of the State Plant Protection Service”:
• EUR 9248,67 (if Latvia is in the area of the draftsman of the assessment);
• EUR 853.72 (if Latvia is a participating country).
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Payment of state fee
In accordance with Section 7, Paragraph 2 of the Plant Protection Law, the State fee of EUR 42,69 shall be paid for registration and maintenance of a plant protection product in the register, on the basis of Cabinet Regulation No. 139 of 20 February 2007, Regulations regarding the State fee rates and the procedures for payment thereof regarding plant protection products register, plants subject to phytosanitary control and plants section 2 of the register of persons involved in the circulation of products and the register of labels for wood packaging.
State Fee Properties
Registration No 90000050138
Account No. LV37TREL1060160919900
Revenue classification code: 184.108.40.206.
Objective: On the sorting of the register of plant protection products
Receipt of services
• the customer receives a decision and registration certificate to the specified postal address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision and registration certificate