• the customer shall send the documents to the e-mail address of the State Plant Protection Service or to the official electronic address.
• documents must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
• the customer sends the documents by mail.
• the customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and submits documents.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application regarding the transfer of a registration certificate for a plant protection product to another person.
2. Documents bearing the signature of their and the next holder of the certificate, stating:
• the trade name or names of the plant protection product included in the register, the registration certificate number and the date of registration of the plant protection product;
• the name and address of the current Marketing Authorisation Holder and the name and address of the next Marketing Authorisation Holder;
• a document attesting the transfer of the registration documentation of the plant protection product and its availability to the next holder of the certificate;
• the date by which the current Marketing Authorisation Holder transfers all the duties of the Marketing Authorisation Holder to the next Marketing Authorisation Holder.
The State Plant Protection Service shall:
• review the documents submitted;
• take a decision on the change of the holder of the registration certificate for a plant protection product and issue a new registration certificate;
• make appropriate amendments to the Register of Plant Protection Products.
Payment for service
The service shall be paid EUR 142,29 in accordance with the invoice of the State Plant Protection Service, issued on the basis of Annex 2, paragraph 55, of Cabinet Regulation No 493 of 12 July 2012, “Price List of State Plant Protection Service Charge Services”.
Service Fee Properties
Consignee: State Plant Protection Service
Registration No 90000042982
Account No. LV47TREL2160320005000
Receipt of services
• the customer receives a decision and registration certificate to the specified postal address
• customer arrives at the State Plant Protection Service and receives a decision and registration certificate